AIM
zeld82

Movie-Star 2 ( Webcam ) Movie-Star 2 ( Webcam )

'WARNING: WEB CAM REQUIRED'

Why would I NEED a webcam to have the right to vote on something? Flash on Newgrounds should be playable by anyone regardless of whatever hardware they might possess. Suppose you just came out with it and said, 'THIS FLASH IS FUCKING GAY AND RETARDED DO NOT VOTE UNLESS YOU ARE GAY AND RETARDED LIKE ME', would you still be able to say that about that piece of garbage you call a flash? The animation is also incredibly choppy and the interface sucks, so fuck you, I'm voting zero.

And honestly, do something besides motion tweening, you lazy dickwad.

flying pizza kitty game 5 flying pizza kitty game 5

Oh My Sweet Jesus

What we have here can only be the work of God himself. Hell, he had help from Allah, Buddha, and Tom Cruise. This is the most challenging and rewarding game I've ever played; and it's so bloody simple!

First off, the title. "flying pizza kitty game 5". It takes my breath away. I read it, and I can only start to shake at the possitibilties. You protray your title so well, so flawlessly, that it provies a perfect synoins of the game, yet still leaves you wondering "What could happen?" Marvelous. Simply marvelous.

Next, we go to the actual game. After hitting the beautifully designed Play button, we begin our journey. As a breath-taking and un-selfish hero, we embark as Flying Pizza Kitty. Now, I love how you implement religion into this. And not just one; but all of them. The sitting on the carpet signifies dominance, as it is with God. The background sand and the texture of the carpet siginifies Allah's territory. And lastly, the simple trance of how the kitty poses himself reminds me of Buddha, in all of his jiggling glory. Amazing.

Next, we go east three times. This isn't as simple as it seems. Once again, his genius shows; notice the clouds change in a complex pattern that only a genius could dechiper. This message it delivers compels me to keep going, even though it's a hard and painful journey to the next arrow. You struggle, and after three challenging clicks and marches, you see the enemy.

The enemy is a symbol of everything we stand against: hate, evil, lust, greed, malice, envy, and gluttonly. You protray all of this as he stands next to his symbolic partner, the good one, the one who tries to stop this. But the good one is slowly being corrupted by the mere presence of this evil force: R2D2.

Then, you set up the most amazing and incredibly woven battle ever. Flying Pizza Kitty then takes over R2D2's mind, and makes him see the sorrow and hate he has slown, thus showing him for what he truly is. This is an epic mind battle, and in the end, R2D2 can only flee at the sight of our hero, our champion, or savior: Flying Pizza Kitty

May you never die, you stupendous creature you.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

AWESOME!

Excuse my all caps but this is one of the best games I have ever played. I tried out Blade and pwned :D

Dodo panic. Dodo panic.

Okay...

He's not fast enough to dodge the comets, so it's all about luck. You have to just hope that you run where they aren't falling.

Battletank Battletank

Okay.

Seems like a fun game. Took me a while to find out the controls (fast computer skipped the preloader). Got bored of it after awhile. Some awesome graphics though.

Special Mission Special Mission

Amazing

I am a huge fan of Metal Slug games, and yours takes the plate. The fact that the whole level changes when you choose Easy, Medium, or Hard is brililant. I have yet to beat it though. I will keep trying!

(002) Noob Collab II (002) Noob Collab II

Awesome!

You pwned like your website, Wikigrounds!

Kill Chuck Norris Kill Chuck Norris

???

What was the point of that? None of the guns even worked. Sad.

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Nice

Lol took me a while but nice!

Attack Of Giant Penises Attack Of Giant Penises

LOVED IT!

Okay, for the pass it cannot be in capatil letters. So it's m4sterb8, not M4STERB8, got it? And that was funny as hell, good job!